At Westrow, we recognize that selling perishable goods is not like selling a box of dry cereal or a can of shaving cream. Shorter product life presents your business with the challenge of recognizing your customers’ needs and taking swift action on execution, quality and logistical issues. And at all times, you need the right detailed information to know how your products are performing so you can make the quick decisions you need.
We offer a breadth of indispensable services that take the guesswork out of selling!
KEY ACCOUNT SERVICES:
- Creating and presenting corporate programs targeted to the retailer’s key decision makers
- Ensuring execution of these programs at all levels of the customer’s organization, from head office to warehouse and retail
- Working with customers to coordinate planograms
- Executing product launches, category reviews, procedural changes, and resolving technology issues
- Managing spending programs, local inventory levels as well as develop and capitalize on cross-promotional opportunities with a variety of our other reputable Clients
RETAIL SALES AND MERCHANDISING SERVICES:
- Retail Sales, Merchandising and data capture/reporting
- Store “BLITZ’s”and special projects can be executed with expediency and accuracy when you most need it; your most urgent store-level issues are in the hands of our expert team
- Coordinating and executing product recalls and other quality issues
- In-house order processing capable of SPS Commerce, EDI, and iTrade – all run by our professional and courteous staff
- Accounts Payable/Receivables tracking so you’ll always know where your dollars are going